Maintaining your privacy is important to Check Capital Management and we take every reasonable precaution to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access. After all, your relationship with us is built on trust and our goal is to preserve that trust. Rest assured that we are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. At Check Capital we will not sell your personal information for any reason.
Categories of Information We Collect
We may collect the following kinds of confidential personal information about you or your representatives:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, assets, phone number, social security number, occupation, assets, income, financial, and family information;
- Information about your transactions with us or with brokerages, banks, and custodians with whom you hold investment or cash accounts. This information includes account numbers, holdings, balances, transaction history, and other financial and investment activities.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial Information
Check Capital Management takes great care to protect the privacy of its customer’s personal and financial information. Check Capital Management will not share such information with any non-affiliated third party except:
When necessary to complete a transaction in the account, such as with the clearing firm or account custodians;
- When required to maintain or service the account;
- To resolve customer disputes;
- When requested by an authorized fiduciary on the account;
- To our attorneys, accountants or compliance consultants;
- When required by a regulatory agency, or for other reasons required or permitted by law;
- In any circumstance that has the account owner’s instruction or consent.
Protection of Personal Information
The precautions we take to secure your privacy include maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. Access to your personal and account information is restricted to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or to maintain and administer your account.